By watching this video you will learn how to create your first Swimlane
Diagram or Cross-Functional Flowchart Diagram by using Microsoft Visio
2010 (Part 1 of 3)?.
Here I have used Windows 8.1 operating
system, Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 and Microsoft Visio 2010. You can use
Microsoft Visio 2010 or Microsoft Visio 2013 or latest version.
entire creation process is divided into three videos (this is part 1 of
3 ). Please, look for other parts to complete the entire process
In brief, you will learn (Create a Swimlane Diagram in Microsoft Visio 2010):
1. How to create a brand new Swimlane Diagram (step-by-step) in Microsoft Visio 2010?
2. What is a Swimlane Diagram and why we use it?
3. How to use various shapes from stencils and ribbon tab groups properly?
4. How to create a complete Cross-Functional Flowchart Diagram using Swimlanes and all required details?
5. How to validate your newly created Swimlane Diagram?
6. How to use Swimlanes in Cross-Functional Flowchart Diagram, BPMN Diagram and UML Activity Diagram (with 3 examples)?